News / Recent
- JUDAP commence enrollment of students into Degree Partnership Programme for 2021 Academic Session.
- More foreign Universities cooperates with JUDAP:
(a) Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK
(b) AMA University College of Medicine, Philippines
(c) Caucasus University (of medicine) Georgia
(d) University of Health Sciences, Antigua, South America
(e) Rathinam University College, India
(f) Warsaw University of Business & Warsaw University of Humanities, Poland
- Girne American University appoints
Prof. Muhammad Nasirudeen Maiturare (immediate past Vice Chancellor of IBB University, Niger State) as project Country Director in Nigeria.
- Over 20 Vice Chancellors, Deputy Vice Chancellors, Directors of Linkages/Academics and National Universities Commission Senior official visits Girne American University, Cyprus (October/November 2019)
- Girne American University Chancellor, Dr. Serhat Akpinar and Senior Members of the University visits National Universities Commission, meets Vice Chancellors of Nigeria Universities and Turkish Consular (August 2019)
- Girne American University, Cyprus receives ‘Letter of Commendation’ and ‘Letter of no Objection’ to partner with Nigerian Universities on academic progression and research development (June 2019)
- JUDAP Registrar pays courtesy call to Nigerian Universities and National Universities Commission. (June and August 2019)
- Girne American University Cyprus Vice Rector visits National Universities Commission, Nigeria Law School, Turkish Embassy and met with Nigeria University representatives (June 2018)